- How do I purchase stock in PCM, Inc.?
- You need to contact a licensed stockbroker to purchase shares in the company.
- Does PCM, Inc. pay dividends?
- The Company has not declared or paid any dividends on its capital stock since its inception. The Company currently anticipates that it will retain all future earnings, if any, for use in the operation and expansion of its business, and does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- How do I transfer my stock or change my address with the transfer agent?
If You Hold Your Stock Certificate in Your Name
Contact Computershare directly at (800) 962-4284 or visit their website at www.computershare.com.
If Your Shares are Held with a Broker
If your shares are held with a broker, contact your broker, not Computershare.
- What is PCM, Inc.'s fiscal year?
- The fiscal year ends on December 31.
- How can I get a copy of the Company's financial statements, such as the Annual Report, Form 10-K, or Form 10-Q?
- Annual Reports, Form 10-Ks, Periodic Reports on Form 10-Qs and other reports filed with the SEC are available for viewing by clicking HERE.
- When is the annual shareholder meeting?
- The annual shareholder meeting usually takes place the second or third quarter. When the exact date, time and meeting site for the meeting has been determined, this data as to any scheduled meeting will be available in our definitive proxy statement (Sch 14A) filed with the SEC.
- Does PCM, Inc. issue quarterly reports?
- Each quarter, the Company issues an earnings release and files a Form 8-K and a Form 10-Q, which summarizes its financial performance. In addition, the Company conducts a conference call to provide investors the opportunity to interact with management. The conference calls are broadcast live on the Internet.
- When was PCM, Inc.'s initial public offering?
- PCM, Inc., formerly known as IdeaMall, went public on April 4, 1995.